McAfee is a Leading Security software that offers multiple products for its users to keep their data secure from all kinds of online and offline threats. the software consists of multiple useful products that can help you users to secure their data. Along with this, McAfee offers a Free Trial for its new users to understand the functioning of the software. In case, You have installed it in your device and started the McAfee free trial subscription but now you need to cancel the subscription then you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
You will get an email regarding the end of the trial subscription after the trial period time will end.
Steps to Cancel McAfee Free Trial Subscription
- To cancel the free trial subscription, you will first be required to download the MCPR tool.
- Make sure to close all the programs before starting the process.
- Close all the running processes and save the file to speed up the processing of your device.
Download MCPR Tool and Install IT
You have to first download the MCPR tool and then install it in your device. Follow these steps.
- Open the internet explorer and open the official website to download the MCPR tool.
- Click on the download link and then save the file on the local drive in your device.
- wait until the software downloads completely and then close the browser.
- Go to the folder where the file is saved and then double-click on the MCPR.exe file to install it.
- after this, if you are getting a warning message then click on “yes” to confirm or simply click on the run option.
- Now the Mcafee Software removal window will be open on the screen. Click on the Next button and choose the “I agree” option in the user license agreement window and again click on next.
- after this, enter the code as shown in the security validation screen and then press the next option.
- now wait until the process completes.
- After completion of the process, you will get the confirmation message on your screen.
Steps to Subscribe for McAfee Antivirus
If you want to subscribe then you need to create an account and then you can choose the product you want and download it to your device. For more quick process, you can follow the steps we have mentioned below:
- Close all the running programs and open the internet browser on your device.
- now go to the official website of McAfee and then click on the My Account option from the top-right corner.
- After this, Enter the login credentials of your McAfee account and click on the login tab.
- In case, you don’t have a McAfee account then you need to create an account first.
- After this, You need to choose the device and then click on the deactivate option to remove the McAfee account license.
- In case, you don’t want to cancel the license and want full access then click on the download option and then follow the prompted instructions to successfully install the software in your device.
After successfully installing the McAfee antivirus in your device. you need to activate the account with the McAfee product key and then run the security scan to check for any malware in your device. If you have got McAfee Error 12152 then simply download the repair tool to fix this issue.
However, while canceling the McAfee Free trial Subscription, if you need any kind of assistance then feel free to contact the McAfee Customer service team. They are available 24*7 and will help you with the best possible solution.