Sometimes you might get some fraud McAfee Pop-ups that says “your McAfee Subscription has expired on this date”. Sometimes these pop-ups can occur during your subscription period. you might get this issue because of some malicious program being installed in your device. However, we have listed below some of the quick ways to get away from this error easily.
If you want to know how to get rid of these pop-ups then you can have a look at this guide to disable these McAfee Pop-ups. In Case, you need some assistance then feel free to contact at McAfee Customer Service. They will help you to get this issue resolved quickly.
What Causes these Frauds McAfee Pop-ups?
As we have discussed above, if you are getting fraud McAfee pop-ups while working then it might be because of some malicious program installed in your device. you can get rid of this issue with the methods mentioned below.
If you click on these pop-ups then you will be redirected to a website that will ask you to pay money to continue your subscription. You can use the Adblock Google chrome extension if this happens once in a year. However, if you are getting these McAfee Pop-ups multiple times then your system might be infected with viruses or malware. Have a look at the effects mentioned below to confirm that the Viruses or malware are the reasons behind this error.
- after clicking on the Pop-ups, you are redirected to another website.
- The Website started downloading some unwanted and unknown applications on your device.
- there are some changes in the home screen of your browser without even any confirmation from you.
- Multiple McAfee Pop-ups on your screen.
- websites freeze after opening.
there are multiple tools available that can help you in troubleshooting this error. you can use Malwarebytes, Hitmanpro, AdwCleaner, etc. You can follow the methods mentioned below on how to use these tools:
Use Hitmanpro To Remove McAfee Pop-ups
The HitManpro Tools uses the cloud-based features to scan your device to detect the malware and viruses in your device. this tool will detect and remove the virus from your device to prevent this error in the future. we have mentioned below the steps on how to use the Hitmanpro tool to get rid of McAfee pop-ups.
- Go to the official website of the tool and download the Hitmanpro tool in your device.
- Open the website and then click on the “Download now” option and then save the file in your local drive.
- Now go to the folder where the file has been downloaded and then double-click on the “hitmanpro_x64.exe” file.
- after this, click on “yes” when prompted to confirm the user account control.
- Now follow the process as prompted on your screen and then click on “next” to complete the installation process.
- Now, wait until the process completes, and then the Hitmanpro tool will be open automatically.
- After the application opens, click on the “Scan Now” button and then wait until it checks your system for the malware and viruses.
- once the process will complete, you will get a list of all the unwanted programs, pop-ups, caches, and files on your screen.
- after this click on the next option and then the product activation window will be open on the screen.
- Now you need to click on the “Activate Free License” below the Product key tab.
- now a window will be open on the screen. enter the following things:
- Email Address
- Confirm Again
- Now click on the “Activate” option and your 30-days free trial will begin. After successfully completing this, all the malicious files and programs will be removed from your device.
Once you will activate the 30-days free trial, the Hitmanpro Tool will ensure to remove these fraud pop-ups until the trial expires.
How to use AdwCleaner To Remove McAfee Pop-ups?
this is also one of the best malware and virus remover tools that can be used to get rid of this issue. follow the steps mentioned below to use the AdwCleaner tool.
- Open your browser and go to the official website of the AdwCleaner tool.
- Click on the download link and then save the file on your device.
- open the folder where the file has been downloaded and then double-click on the installation file.
- after this confirm by clicking on “Yes” to run the process and then click on the install button to complete the process.
- after successfully installing the software, click on the “Scan Now” button to start the scanning process.
- after the process will complete, you will get a list of all the malicious programs on your device.
- Click on the “Clean and repair” option and then wait until the process completes.
- after it completes, all the malicious programs will be removed from your device.
- now click on the “Clean and restart” option and then windows will restart automatically.
Quick Steps to Remove McAfee Pop-Ups on Windows
there are some instances where you might get this issue because of some adware program installed in your device. So in order to resolve this issue, you need to detect all the harmful programs and uninstall them. Follow these steps:
- Go to the start menu and then choose the settings option.
- Click on Windows 10 icon and then go to the apps.
- Now double-click on the “Apps and Features” option and then check the lists of the program.
- if there is any harmful program on the list then select the program and click on Uninstall/change option.
- follow the prompted instruction to successfully install the program from your device.
So this way you can use these tools to get rid of this issue in McAfee Safe Connect. we have explained above how you can use these Virus and Malware remover tool to fix the McAfee pop-ups issue. If you want to know how to unsubscribe McAfee Free trial Subscription then feel free to contact the McAfee Customer Service.
If you have any query related to McAfee Total Protection software, then feel free to get in touch with the experts at McAfee Customer Service. They Will make sure to provide you an effective solution.